Thursday, July 14, 2005

Eaton Ice Cream Flavor of the Dizzay: Chewy SPU-ey

Making my own ice cream is totally Rad! I am gonna make better flavors than Ben and Jerry.
My first flavor combines all the good things of SPU. And by good, I mean food you can get for free.
Ice Cream Bars from Centurions, Cookies from SPRINT teams, Jelly Beans, Mallomars from thr C Store, Golden Grahams from Gwinn, and Pizza from just about every other student organization on campus.

I call it the Chewey SPU-ey and it is so AWESOME! It's like a meal in itself. Screw the slim fast I'm downing CHEWY SPU-eys for breakfast, lunch and as a sensible dinner. What makes more sense than a shake for dinner especially for an on-the-go university president?

I gotta get back to my Warcraft game before all my peasant huts are destroyed.

PHIL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home