Monday, October 10, 2005

Floor Hours Break

Did you see Prison Break tonight? It was SOOOOOOOOO rad! Oh mi gosh. phew.
I don't care what Steele and his fancy pants ratings and reviewers say about the show. It "rocks out with its cock out" (as the kids say these days to indicate hardcore coolness... like the Fonz, okay? Les, aka Potsy, settle!)
Anyway, I don't think they are going to make it out. That is the whole joke and it will be awesome! Everyone will watch it every week waiting for the prison break, wait for it wait for it wait for it. They won't do it, not even for sweeps.

And then I'll be laughing last cause I got to watch every episode with the 5th ashton women. Downloaded and burned on to DVD just so that we can watch it after floor hours.

technology is awesome.
Phil

1 Comments:

At 10/18/2005 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just typed "cock", Phil. I'm proud of you, really. I didn't know you knew that word. You're way too pristine to know such a word, but in a way, it makes me happy. I always knew you were one of the cool kids Phil, and you just proved it.

Anyway, Prison Break ain't got nothin' on House M.D.. Now that guy is even cooler than you! It's ok though, he can't beat your malomar challenges. Keep it real, Phil.

Love,

Panda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home