Saturday, October 08, 2005

325 Lives Changed Forever.... Aint no Party like a Phil Eaton PARTY!

I just confirmed the 325th person as a close personal friend of mine through the medium of facebook. BOO YAH!
All I gots to say is Phil Eaton is rocking this campus! How many friends does Dr Braden have Two? Three at the most? Probably all nerds anyway. How many does Les Steele have? None! Does he even have a facebook account? Probably too busy drinking carrot juice or something stupid like that. Ha ha, loser! You already got glasses, what good are carrots gonna do you now?
To the two people I rejected as friends, I want to apologize. I was having a rough day: I didn't get my mallomars yet. How can you start a morning with out chocolate cookies? If you ask me to be your friend again, I will so hook you up. You will be the first to know the next time I plan a raid on the Hickory Farms store at the northgate mall.

Peace out my homies! All 325 of you!

Phil

3 Comments:

At 10/08/2005 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky to be one of the few!

Phil, you are an inspiration to us all.

 
At 10/09/2005 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phil are you a gang banger?

 
At 10/18/2005 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're my hero Phil.

Love,

Panda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home